It’s time again for the annual Fall space inventory! You have been identified as a primary or secondary space coordinator for your department(s). You will need access to FacilitiesLink to complete the space inventory.
Join the Zoom FacilitiesLink Office Hours! There is a registration link so you can save it to your calendar.
Thursday, 10/3 3-4 pm. Register here.
Wednesday, 10/11 4-5 pm. Register here.
Wednesday, 10/18 10-11 am. Register here.
Tuesday, 10/24 2-3 pm. Register here.
Thursday, 11/2 1:30 - 2:30 pm. Register here.
Tuesday, 11/7 11:00 am-noon. Register here.
Due Date: Thursday, November 9th, 2023
How do you begin?
- Review the responsibilities of a space coordinator and how to view and update your space inventory.
- To find your assigned department(s), go to Contacts by Departments, and search for your name in the Contact drop down menu at the top. An alternative list is here.
- Review the room use code descriptions. Ask if you have questions about a room use code.
- Visit the support pages to learn or refresh your memory about FacilitiesLink.
- Join me for a Zoom session! I am happy to assist you.
- At a minimum, please update rooms where the department and/or room use have changed and email me about floor plan changes and room renumbering issues.
- Updating room names and occupant information is next in importance, but not required.
- Use October 17, 2023, the 15th day of instruction, as the date on which to base your assessment of the room use and department. In other words, how was the room primarily being used as of October 17th?
- Please don’t add new rooms, or retire (delete) rooms. Contact Teri Greenfield.
- If you feel stuck, reach out for a Zoom session to help you learn or remember how to use FacilitiesLink. We can also help with strategy, triage, or lend an extra hand.
- When you’ve done as much as you can for this year, email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is nothing to click on that indicates you are finished.
Please reach out if you have any questions. And thank you for all you do to keep our space inventory up to date!